AkusTone Alert Ear Drops 15ml
AkusTone Alert Ear Drops is intended for use in inflammation of the outer ear, which is manifested by pain, itching and redness. The preparation creates conditions in the outer part of the ear canal that counteract the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi. The drops contain essential oils that prevent the growth of microorganisms, and the glycerol moisturizes, soothes irritations and softens the wax plug, making its removal easier.
It is recommended in inflammatory conditions of the outer ear, manifested by: pain, itching, redness, for use and as a preventive measure in people with a tendency to swimmer’s ear.
In inflammation of the outer ear, unless your doctor tells you otherwise:
- 1-2 drops 3-4 times a day.
To help prevent infections of the external ear canal (swimmer’s ear):
- 1-2 drops after swimming in the pool.
Purified water, glycerol, polysorbate 80, tea tree oil, cetylpyridinium chloride, acetic acid, geranium oil, sodium acetate.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the product.
- Do not use in the case of perforation of the tympanic membrane, open wounds or foreign body in the ear, or concurrently with other topical ear products.
- Do not use in the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not use the device in the ear with the hearing aid on.
- The product should be applied at least one hour before inserting the hearing aid.
- The medical device is intended for emergency use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Any severe earache is an indication for consultation with a doctor.
- If you do not feel better after 2 days, or you feel worse within 2 days of starting treatment, consult your doctor.
Aflofarm Farmacja Polska Sp. zoo
ul. Partzancka 133/151