AkusTone Ear Spray 15ml
AkusTone is a medical device that helps maintain proper ear hygiene. The preparation dissolves residual earwax, facilitates the removal of earwax plugs and prevents their formation. AkusTone ear spray is suitable for both adults and children. It can be used in infants from 3 months of age.
How does AkusTone Ear Spray work?
The preparation contains three natural oils (almond, jojoba and olive oil) and paraffin. The ingredients gently dissolve the earwax in the external ear canal. In addition, they ensure an adequate level of skin hydration and soothe irritations. The applicator with a special tip sprays the product evenly, gently and safely, without creating excessive pressure.
The spray allows you to maintain proper ear hygiene in the case of people with a tendency to recurrent external ear infections, in the case of excessive earwax production in children or people wearing hearing aids or headphones, and prevents water from remaining in the ear canal during bathing or practicing water sports.
Preparation for ear hygiene for adults and children over 3 months of age.
- Before the first use, press the dispenser pump vigorously several times to obtain the correct spraying of the preparation.
- Prophylactic action and proper ear hygiene: 1-2 times a week to prevent the formation of earwax plugs:
- children and infants after 3 months of age: 1 spray into the external ear canal,
- for adults : 1-2 sprays into the external auditory canal.
- Dissolving the wax plugs: use 3-5 times a day until the residual wax is dissolved.
- Do not insert the applicator too deep into the ear, as it may damage your hearing.
- After using AkusTone spray, there is no need for additional rinsing of the ear canal.
- Use immediately before bathing to prevent water retention in the ear.
- After use, wash the tip of the applicator under running water and gently dry it.
Olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, liquid paraffin, vitamin E, polysorbate 80.
- For hygiene reasons, it is recommended that the product be used by one person.
- Store in the original packaging, out of the reach of children.
- Care should be taken to maintain appropriate storage conditions.
- In infants and young children under 1 year of age, the use of AkusTone should be consulted with a doctor.
- In the case of dissolving wax plugs, if hearing problems or other ailments do not disappear after 5 days of use, consult a doctor.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Do not use in the case of diseases of the hearing organ, perforation of the eardrum or when there is a foreign body in the ear.
- The product should not be used after the expiry date.
- Do not use in the eyes, nose or mouth.
Contents of the package
AkusTone spray 15 ml (300 doses)
AFLOFARM Farmacja Polska Sp. z o. o
ul. Partzancka 133/151