Dezaftan Med (20 Capsules)
Dezaftan med is a medicine in the form of flat lozenges containing three active substances:
- Cetylpyridinium chloride which has a disinfecting, bactericidal and antifungal effect;
- Lidocaine hydrochloride monohydrate with local anesthetic and pain relieving effect;
- Zinc gluconate, supporting the body’s immune system.
Used for problems in the oral cavity. It quickly anesthetizes and brings relief just 1 minute after application. The form of a lozenge has a comprehensive effect on the entire oral cavity.
Dezaftan med is used in the case of:
- infections and ulcers of the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and thrush, including those caused by injuries (braces, dentures),
- inflammation of the mouth,
Dezftan med contains:
- active ingredients: cetylpyridinium chloride, lidocaine hydrochloride monohydrate, zinc gluconate;
- other ingredients: menthol, microcrystalline cellulose, mannitol, povidone, aspartame, citric acid, croscarmellose sodium, talc, magnesium stearate, glycerol.
1 tablet of Dezaftan med contains:
- 1.5 mg of cetylpyridinium chloride, 1.0 mg of lidoca
Always take this medicine exactly as described in the package leaflet or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
- Adults: slowly suck 1 tablet every 1 or 2 hours. Do not exceed the dose of 8 tablets a day.
- Children over 6 years of age : suck 1 tablet every 2 or 3 hours. Do not exceed the dose of 6 tablets a day.
- Do not use for more than 5 days without consulting a doctor.
- The tablet should be sucked slowly.
- The tablet should not be swallowed, chewed or crushed.
- Do not use a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
- Dezaftan med should not be used in children under 6 years of age.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the drug or other local anesthetics from the amide group.
- Severe liver or kidney failure.
- Methaemoglobinaemia, a very rare blood disorder in which the blood loses its ability to carry oxygen to the body’s cells.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Keep Dezaftan med out of the sight and reach of children.
- Store below 25°C.
- Store in the original package in order to protect from light.