DoppelHerz Aktiv Immune Booster Oil (120 Capsules)
DoppelHerz Aktiv Immune Booster Oil contains cod liver oil, which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that have a positive effect on strengthening the body, as well as vitamins A and D.
- Vitamin A is essential in the regeneration processes of skin and epithelial cells, including the epithelium of the respiratory tract, which helps to maintain the protective barrier of the immune system.
- Vitamin D helps to maintain the body’s natural immunity, and additionally increases the absorption of calcium and bone mineralization, which is of particular importance in the period of rapid growth in children and for strengthening bones in the elderly.
- The omega-3 acids contained in the fish oil are necessary for the proper functioning of the fat metabolism. They also contribute to tissue regeneration and have anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant properties (they thin the blood). The intake of fish oil by adults also reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and maintains proper blood pressure.
- In addition to supporting the immune system, fish oil also has a positive effect on the condition of the skin, teeth and bones.
The preparation was produced in accordance with WHO standards and does not contain heavy metals.
When to Use
- During periods of reduced immunity (in children and adults),
- to strengthen bones in children and the elderly,
- to improve the condition of the skin and hair.
Recommended daily dose
Adults: 2 capsules 2 times a day after a meal. Children (from 6 years): 1 capsule 2 times a day. To obtain the desired effect, use for 2-3 months, and then take a 2-month break.
Ingredients: cod liver oil (with a natural content of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamins A and D), gelatin, humectant: glycerol
Daily dose – 4 tablets:
|Ingredients:||Quantity (% * RWS)|
|Cod liver oil||1200 mg|
|– DHA + EPA acids||240 mg|
|Vit. A (retinol)||480 µg (60%)|
|Vitamin D||3.4 µg (68%)|
*% NRV- Nutrient Reference Values
- Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
- The preparation can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are the basis for the proper functioning of the body.