DoppelHerz Aktiv Magnesium B6-Citrate (30 Tablets)
DoppelHerz Aktiv Magnesium B6-Citrate is a dietary supplement that contains highly absorbable magnesium in the form of citrate, additionally enriched with vitamin B6. Magnesium and vitamin B6 contribute to:
- proper functioning of the nervous system,
- reducing the feeling of tiredness and weariness,
- proper muscle function,
- maintaining proper energy metabolism,
- maintaining electrolyte balance,
- maintaining proper psychological functions
Supplementing the diet with magnesium and vitamin B6.
Providing the right amount of magnesium in the diet is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system, reducing fatigue and the proper functioning of the muscles. This is especially important during intense mental work and physical exertion.
Recommended daily dose
It is recommended to consume 1 tablet a day after a meal with water. For people with swallowing difficulties: the tablet can be divided.
Composition: Magnesium salts of citric acid (magnesium), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, bulking agent: hydroxypropyl cellulose, bulking agent: cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose, bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, fatty acids, colorant: magnesium salts titanium dioxide, anti-caking agent: talc, glazing agent: polyethylene glycol, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Daily dose – 1 tablet:
|Ingredients||Amount (% RWS)|
|Magnesium||150 mg (40%)|
|Vitamin B6||3 mg (214%)|
*% NRV- Nutrient Reference Values
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- Maintaining proper health requires a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of reach of small children.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Store at 15-25 ° C. Protect from light and moisture.