The ingredients contained in pumpkin seed oil and linseed support the functioning of the prostate and regulate the rhythm of urination. The product is recommended for men over 40, who should take special care of:
- proper prostate functions,
- the efficiency of the genitourinary system,
- normal rhythm of urination.
The preparation contains a specially selected set of ingredients with a beneficial effect on the quality of life of men over 40 and the proper functioning of the prostate.
- Pumpkin seed oil is a rich source of beta-sitosterols and essential fatty acids (EFAs), including omega-3 fatty acids . The ingredients contained in pumpkin seed oil have a positive effect on the processes taking place in the cells of the prostate gland and urination. Consuming substantial amounts of pumpkin seeds is considered one of the health benefits of the Balkan diet.
- Linseed lignans support the metabolism of male sex hormones, which helps maintain the proper condition of the prostate gland, especially in men over 40. Flaxseed is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids .
- Nettle extract improves kidney function, urination and has a positive effect on the condition of the prostate. It includes, among others phytosterols and lignans, which, by affecting testosterone metabolism, stabilize the work of prostate cells.
- Vitamin E, zinc, selenium and manganese protect cells from damage caused by free radicals with age. Zinc and selenium play a special role in male fertility. on sperm quality.
To maintain the proper condition of the prostate, it is recommended to follow a diet similar to the Mediterranean diet: with less red meat, plenty of fatty sea fish, vegetables and fruits, and vegetable oils (olive, rapeseed, pumpkin seeds or linseed oil). Daily physical activity and limiting the use of stimulants are also of great importance.