Lacalut Aktiv Toothpaste prevents bleeding gums and periodontal disease, and protects the teeth from caries. It reduces the inflammatory reaction of periodontal tissues, bleeding and exudates, and accelerates the healing process.
The effect of Lacalut Aktiv Toothpaste has been confirmed by clinical trials.
- in 67% of the subjects, the bleeding of the gums decreased
- in 22% of the subjects the bleeding stopped completely
- 92% of the respondents described the toothpaste as good or very good
- 89% of the respondents rated the cleaning properties of the paste as good
*Clinical-utility evaluation. Pomeranian Medical University (PAM) in Szczecin, Department of Conservative Dentistry and Periodontology, Department of Periodontology
The effectiveness of the paste is guaranteed by a special combination of ingredients: aluminum lactate, chlorhexidine, allantoin, bisabolol (the active ingredient of chamomile) and fluorine.
- Brush your teeth for 3 minutes at least twice a day (morning and evening), especially after meals
- In children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of paste – the size of a pea, under adult supervision to minimize the risk of swallowing
- If you are taking fluoride from other sources, consult your dentist or other physician
- It can be used by people with diabetes and pregnant women.The paste DOES NOT contain parabens.
Aluminum fluoride 1360 ppm.