Molekin Osteo (60 Tablets)
Molekin Osteo contains vitamin D in the amount recommended by experts, certified, highly digestible calcium from Atlantic algae (Lithothamnium sp.) And microencapsulated vitamin K2-MK7 for high stability and bioavailability. The preparation is recommended primarily for women aged 50 and over.
- Calcium and Vitamin D help reduce bone mineral loss in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Vitamin K (menaquinone MK-7) – helps maintain healthy bones
Recommended daily dose
A maximum of 2 Molekin Osteo tablets a day is recommended. Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day.
|Ingredients||1 tablet||2 tablets|
|Calcium||300 mg (38%) *||600 mg (75%) *|
|Vitamin D||25 mg (500%) *||50 mg (1000%) *|
|Vitamin K.||37.5 mg (50%) *||75 mg (100%) *|
* -% of the nutrient reference value
Ingredients: Seaweed calcium, calcium carbonate, bulking agent: cellulose, menaquinone – 7 (vitamin K2), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), anti-caking agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, coating (thickeners: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and hydroxypropylcellulose: talc, , dye: E171)
A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are essential for the proper functioning of the body. Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
- If allergic reactions of any type to products containing vitamins D and K have been reported.
- If you suffer from hypervitaminosis D (too much vitamin D in the blood).
- If warfarin derivatives or low-dose aspirin are used to thin the blood.
- If you are prone to blood clots.
- Do not use in the case of tuberculosis, sarcoidosis, some types of lymphomas.
60 film-coated tablets