Natura Wita Milk Thistle Seeds, or rather the silymarin contained within them, has a detoxifying and protective effect on the liver parenchyma.
Taking milk thistle seeds is recommended for:
- states of convalescence after toxic-metabolic liver damage caused by toxic factors such as: long-term antibiotic treatments, alcohol abuse, chemotherapy, mushroom poisoning, liver dysfunction due to poor diet and diabetes,
- liver protection in people suffering from alcoholism and undergoing addiction treatment,
- chemotherapy, changing liver damage, supporting convalescence and accelerating the removal of toxic substances deposited in the body,
- cirrhosis of the liver, fatty degeneration of the liver,
- acidity of gastric juice, lack of appetite, bloating and belching.
Natura Wita Milk Thistle Seeds protects the flesh of the liver and kidneys from the destructive effects of poisons.