Natura Wita Sugar Free Herbal Tea is a composition of properly selected herbs. It supports the metabolism of carbohydrates and helps maintain normal blood glucose levels. The ingredients contained in the tea regulate the work of the pancreas and have a positive effect on metabolism.
Ingredients of Natura Wita Sugar Free Herbal Tea
Dandelion herb, blueberry leaf, stinging nettle leaf, goat’s rue herb, bean pericarp, white mulberry leaf.
- Dandelion – Thanks to the content of phenolic compounds of plant origin, it has antioxidant properties. Applied externally, it has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Bilberry – Due to its health-promoting properties, blueberry has been used in constipation, diarrhea and digestive disorders as well as in alleviating bladder infections. It also supports the process of proper vision and regulates blood sugar levels.
- Nettle – Contains secretin, which activates the work of the pancreas, and also affects the production of bile by the liver. In addition, this plant regulates metabolism and facilitates digestion. Drinking nettle infusion stimulates the secretion of gastric juices, which accelerates digestion.
- Rutwica – It improves insulin secretion, increases glucose tolerance by body cells and slows down the absorption of sugars in the digestive tract. Due to the fact that its active substance reduces blood glucose levels, the plant supports the treatment of type 2 diabetes or insulin resistance.
- White Mulberry – Supports the slimming process, has anti-atherosclerotic properties, has antibacterial and antiviral properties. have anti-cancer effect, improve intestinal peristalsis, reduce anemia and profuse bleeding,
Recommended daily intake
1 teaspoon (approx. 1 g) of dried leaves pour hot water and brew covered for 15-20 minutes. Drink a glass of warm, freshly prepared infusion twice a day.
Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation. During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children. Protect from light and moisture.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet or an active lifestyle. Maintaining good health requires a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. There are many risk factors for the disease. Changing one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect.