Plusssz 100% Magnez Forte + B-Complex 375mg (20 Tablets)
Plusssz 100% Magnez Forte + B-Complex is a dietary supplement that contains a complex of five B vitamins and magnesium.
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B1, B3 and B7 support the proper functioning of the nervous system and help maintain proper psychological functions.
- Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and weariness. A special Actilease technology was used in the production process of the supplement, thanks to which the proper parameters of stability and digestibility are ensured.
The dietary supplement can be used to supplement the daily diet with vitamins B1, B3, B6, B7, B12, magnesium and coenzyme Q10.
Recommended daily dose
- 1 tablet daily
- Dissolve the tablet in a glass of cool water (200 ml).
Acidity regulator: citric acid; magnesium carbonate; acidity regulator: sodium carbonates; bulking agent: sorbitols; aromas; vitamins (nicotinic acid amide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin); anti-caking agents: polyvinylpyrrolidone, polyethylene glycol; powdered red beet juice concentrate; dye: carotenes; sweeteners: cyclamates, saccharines; coenzyme Q10;
- orange juice powder – 0.3%.
- thiamine 1.1 mg (100%) *,
- niacin 16 mg (100%) *,
- vitamin B6 1.4 mg (100%) *,
- biotin 50mcg (100%) *,
- vitamin B12 2.5 mcg (100%) *,
- magnesium 375 mg (100%) *,
- coenzyme Q10 400mcg.
* RWS – Reference Value of Consumption
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- Maintaining proper health requires a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Store at 15-25 ° C. Protect from light and moisture.
Manufacturer / Responsible entity: POLSKI DRUG
There are no reviews yet.