Positivum D3 calming tablets are a dietary supplement containing plant ingredients that support the maintenance of a positive mood and reduce tension, helping to achieve a state of relaxation, and vitamin D and zinc help in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Melissa herb extract supports the maintenance of healthy sleep, supports the maintenance of good and peaceful rest. It contributes to the reduction of tension and helps to achieve a state of relaxation and calmness of the body. It helps to maintain a positive mood.
- Hop cone extract has a soothing effect and supports the maintenance of restful sleep.
- Crocus stigma extract contributes to emotional balance and helps maintain a positive mood.
- Vitamin D and zinc help in the proper functioning of the immune system.
Recommended daily dose
Adults: 3 tablets a day.
|Lemon balm herb extract||150mg|
|Hop cone extract||75 mg|
|Crocus stigma extract||3.75mg|
|Vitamin D||50 mcg (2000 IU) (1000% NRV*)|
|Zinc||15mg (150% NRV*)|
*%RWS – Reference Intake Value
Ingredients: bulking agent: cellulose, lemon balm herb extract, zinc gluconate, hops extract, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cholecalciferol, glazing agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, crocus stigma extract, dye: titanium dioxide, anti-caking agent: dioxide silicon, glazing agents: hydroxypropyl cellulose, fatty acids and talc, dyes: quinoline yellow, sunset yellow FCF and HT brown, glazing agents: white beeswax and carnauba wax.
Notes for use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
- Maintaining proper health requires a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Store at 15-25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Quinoline Yellow and Sunset Yellow may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
- It is not recommended to use the product by people driving vehicles and operating machines.
- The preparation should not be combined with other agents with sedative and/or hypnotic properties.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking antidepressants at the same time.