Ranigast SOS (12 Tablets)
Ranigast SOS is intended to relieve the symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux, such as heartburn and epigastric pain. Soothes hyperacidity and protects the gastric mucosa.
The antacids contained in the product neutralize the acidity of gastric juice, and alginates create a protective layer on the gastric mucosa, reducing the frequency of reflux.
Ranigast SOS enables the acidity of the gastric juice to be balanced, preventing the burning sensation, epigastric pain and indigestion. It is effective regardless of the root cause of the problem.
- Soothes heartburn and epigastric pain
- Prevents the feeling of burning and indigestion
- Brings relief quickly – from the moment you take the pill
- Alginates create a protective layer on the gastric mucosa and a barrier on the surface of gastric juice, reducing the number of reflux episodes
- The antacids contained in the product neutralize the acidity of gastric juice
Sodium alginate 200 mg, alginic acid 50 mg, sodium bicarbonate 80 mg, calcium carbonate 140 mg; excipients: mannitol, sucralose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, glycerol behenate, ginger extract, ginger essential oil; aromas: lemon, mint.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age
- 1 – 2 tablets after the main meal with water, if necessary
Children 6-12 years old:
- 1 tablet after the main meal with water, if necessary
The medical device Ranigast SOS can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after prior consultation with a doctor.
Use the product in accordance with its intended use.
12 lozenges, lemon-mint flavor.
There are no reviews yet.