Orange-flavored electrolyte by Stoperan is a supplement intended for the management of diarrhea and dehydration during illness. The composition of the product is a combination of electrolytes and glucose with reduced osmolarity (245 mOsm / l) in the proportions recommended by the WHO (World Health Organization) for use in diarrhea. The package contains 7 sachets of Electrolytes with orange flavor (giving 1400 ml of ready-made liquid). The product is intended for children over 3 years of age and adults.
The product contains Electrolytes which hydrates during diarrhea, replenishes electrolyte losses and provides energy thanks to its glucose content.
Recommended intake of Stoperan Electrolyte
- Children up to 15 kg body weight: 4 sachets (800 ml of ready-made liquid).
- Children over 15 kg body weight and adults: 6 sachets (1200 ml of ready-made liquid).
- Dissolve a sachet of Electrolytes powder in 200 ml of water.
- During the first 3-4 hours of watering, apply:
- in children up to 15 kg – 1000 ml of ready-made liquid,
- in children over 15 kg and adults – 1400 ml of the finished liquid.
- Drink the given amount of liquid in small portions, and in case of vomiting – with a teaspoon.
- After this time, for maintenance irrigation, drink the liquid prepared as above, in portions of 100 ml, after each bowel movement or vomiting.
1 sachet: glucose 2.7 g, sodium citrate 0.58 g, sodium chloride 0.52 g, potassium chloride 0.3 g, acidity regulator: citric acid, orange flavor, sweetener: acesulfame K, sucralose.
100 ml of liquid contains:
- energy value 26.6 kJ / 6.36 kcal,
- fat including saturated fatty acids 0 g; carbohydrates, including sugars 1.35 g; fiber 0 g; protein 0 g; 260 mg salt; sodium 170 mg; potassium 80 mg (4%) *; chlorides 230 mg (29%) *, citrate 240 mg.
200 ml of liquid contains:
- energy value 53.2 kJ / 12.72 kcal,
- fat including saturated fatty acids 0 g; carbohydrates, including sugars 2.70g; fiber 0 g; protein 0 g; salt 0.52 g; sodium 340 mg; potassium 160 mg (8%) *; chlorides 460 mg (58%) *, citrate 480 mg.
* RWS – Reference Value of Consumption.
- Do not take electrolytes if the patient has haemodynamic shock, intestinal obstruction or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
- The product contains glucose. People with diabetes should exercise extreme caution.
- The product contains sodium and potassium. People treated for hypertension with spironolactone or ACE inhibitors should exercise extreme caution.
- The liquid should not be sweetened.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Product for adults and children over 3 years of age.
- The product should be taken under medical supervision.
- The preparation is not suitable for use as the sole source of food
- The product is not intended for parenteral use.
- When taking the preparation, it is also important to lead a sparing lifestyle and use a varied, easily digestible diet.
- The product should be stored in its original packaging, in a dry and dark place, at room temperature and out of the reach of small children.
29.4 g (7 sachets x 4.2 g).
Contains sugar and sweeteners.
USP Zdrowie Sp. z o . o
. ul. Poleczki 35