Tymianek Podbial Plus are herbal lozenges used in the case of hoarseness and throat irritation. The herbal lozenges contain vitamin C, thyme, coltsfoot, aloe, and citrus bioflavonoids.
- Thyme and coltsfoot influence the functioning of the mucous membranes of the upper respiratory tract.
- Vitamin C and aloe vera influence the functioning of the immune system.
- Citrus biflavonoids can help maintain the structure of blood vessel walls.
- The preparation is recommended in infections of the upper respiratory tract, angina, hoarseness, burning and scratching.
- irritation of the throat mucosa (aloe),
- in hoarseness (aloe).
- strengthening the body’s immunity (vitamin C).
Recommended daily dose
Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
|Ingredients||1 lozenge||% RWS *||4 lozenges||% RWS *|
|Thyme herb extract
|110 mg||–||440 mg||–|
|Coltsfoot leaf extract
|80 mg||–||320 mg||–|
|15 mg||18.8 g||60 mg||75%|
|2 mg||–||8 mg||–|
|Citrus bioflavonoids||2 mg||–||8 mg||–|
*% RWS – Reference Value of Consumption
Ingredients: isomalt (bulking agent), thyme herb extract, coltsfoot leaf extract, citric acid (acidity regulator), sucrose (bulking agent), vitamin C (sodium L-ascorbate), aloe extract, citrus bioflavonoids, sweeteners: acesulfame K, aspartame. Contains sugar and sweeteners.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is recommended to use in children after consulting a doctor.
- A balanced diet and a proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body.
- A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. After 6 weeks of use, it is recommended to stop taking.
- The dietary supplement should be stored out of reach of small children.
- The preparation should be stored at room temperature (15-25 degrees Celsius) in a dry place.
- Contains sugar and sweeteners.
- Contains a source of phenylalanine.
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.