Witamina C 200 mg (60 Tablets)
Witamina C 200 mg serves as a perfect complementation of your daily diet, especially during periods of increased demand, for it supports the proper functioning of the immune system.
Vitamin C is also recommended in the diet of convalescents and hard-working people.
Witamina C 200 mg contains up to 250% of the reference intake value in just one tablet.
Vitamin C fulfills an abundance of physiological functions:
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune and nervous system;
- helps maintain normal psychological functions;
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and maintain normal metabolism
- energy functions;
- increases the absorption of iron and helps protect cells against oxidative stress;
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure proper functioning of teeth, skin, gums, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
Directions for use
Children over 6 years of age and adolescents: 1 tablet a day. Adults: 1-2 tablets a day.Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The food supplement cannot be used as a substitute of a varied diet.
A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for your health.
Composition of Witamina C 200 mg
L-ascorbic acid, sugar, starch, bulking agent: cellulose, glazing agent: talk, firming agent: polyvinyl pyrrolidone, bulking agent: mannitol, glazing agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, firming agent : polyethylene glycol, colour: titanium dioxide, anti-caking agent: carbon dioxide, thickener: gum arabic, colours: Quinoline Yellow, Sunset Yellow FCF, glazing agents: beeswax and carnuaba wax. Quinoline Yellow and Sunset Yellow may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.