Gliss Kur Total Repair Conditioner 200ml
Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Conditioner relies on Liquid Keratin as well as 19 other nourishing ingredients to restore damaged hair. In fact, its rich formula adds a newfound suppleness to typically drier hair strands, offering a solid shine boost. Moreover, this shampoo is bound to revitalize and purify your scalp, improving the blood flow as well as the hair’s overall appearance. It targets particularly damaged areas, moisturizing and repairing the hair’s cellular structure from the inside thanks to the inclusion of Liquid Keratin. In addition, this soothing option protects the hair follicles from all kinds of external threats, such as sudden temperature changes or daily styling habits. Thus, it minimizes dryness and the potential for breakage, nourishing intensely. All in all, not only will this significantly support 90% less hair brittleness but it will also lead your hair to a healthier path, rebuilding it fully.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin fills structural gaps in the hair, from the outer layer to the cortex;
- Citric Acid promotes hair growth and also prevents the hair follicles from getting loose, thus reducing hair fall. Besides, it tends to remove excess oil as well as balance your scalp’s pH level;
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil adds amino acids and moisture to soften hair. Additionally, it promotes hair growth, thickening it and reducing visible damage;
- Dimethicone provides a smooth feel, at the same time helping to form a skin-protective film;
- Panthenol is a byproduct of pantothenic acid (vitamin B5). Thus, it helps strengthen hair, retaining moisture, and improving the texture of damaged hair;
- Lastly, Apricot Kernel Oil immediately improves manageability while promoting long-lasting smoothness.
How to use
While the hair is wet, apply the right amount of Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Shampoo depending on its length. Then, massage the shampoo and lather for a few minutes. Finally, rinse abundantly and repeat the process if needed. Ideally, pair this cleansing option with other ones from the same range. Follow with the Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Repair Conditioner as well as a matching hair mask.