- Transdermal technology for filling wrinkles with hyaluronic acid – the transdermal hyaluronic acid used in the formulations of creams is a “filler” in a lyophilized form, with the appropriate size of the molecule, which acts as a non-invasive injection into the epidermis, where it binds water, increases its volume many times. spectacular smoothing and filling wrinkles from the inside.
- Epidermal technology for immediate smoothing of the epidermis – concentrated hyaluronic acid in the serum is used in the serum, like a damp compress wraps the surface of the epidermis, keeping water in it. Provides intense hydration and immediate sensation of satin smooth skin.
Hyaluronic acid plays an extremely important role in the skin, helping it to maintain adequate hydration, elasticity and firmness. With age, its content in the skin decreases. To ensure a youthful appearance of the complexion, the cream formula works bi-directionally: it provides the skin with hyaluronic acid from the outside and at the same time contains the active ingredient, stimulating skin cells for its production.
- Transdermal hyaluronic acid – a non-invasive ” filler ” of wrinkles, which penetrates into the epidermis where it binds water, increases its volume many times. The effect of such action is spectacular smoothing and filling wrinkles from the inside.
- Stimulator HA – stimulates the synthesis of physiological hyaluronic acid in the dermis, providing improved hydration, firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Triple stimulator of collagen synthesis – a multi-active tripeptide that stimulates the synthesis of three types of collagen in the skin. Comprehensively rebuilds and strengthens skin structures, improving its density, firmness, elasticity and reducing wrinkles.
Confirmed results of use:
- Reduces wrinkles
- Noticeable improvement in firmness
- A noticeable improvement in skin tension
- Smoothing the skin
- A more elastic and pleasant to the touch skin
- Rejuvenation of skin appearance