Cosinus Plus is a dietary supplement containing extracts of gentian root, mullein flowers, elderberry flowers, verbena herb, Andrographis paniculata leaves (andrographolides), as well as riboflavin and vitamins A and B12.
- Vitamin A and riboflavin help maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes.
- Vitamin A and vitamin B12 help in the proper functioning of the immune system.
- In addition, vitamin B12 helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine.
Recommended daily dose
1 tablet daily of Cosinus Plus
|Gentian root dry extract (Gentiana Lutea L.)||50 mg|
|Mullein flower dry extract (Verbascum thapsus L.)||50 mg|
|Elderflower dry extract (Sambucus Nigra L.)||50 mg|
|Dry extract of the herb verbena (Verbena officinalis L.)||50 mg|
|Andrographis paniculata dry leaf extract standardized to contain 98% andrographolides (Andrographis paniculata (Burm.f). Nees)||25 mg, including 24.5 mg andrographolides|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1 mg (71.43% RWS *)|
|Vitamin A (beta carotene)||500 µg of retinol equivalent (62.5% RWS *)|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||2.5 µg (100% RWS *)|
*% RWS – Reference Value of Consumption
Ingredients: bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), dry gentian root extract (Gentiana Lutea L.), dry mullein flower extract (Verbascum thapsus L.), dry elderberry flower extract (Sambucus Nigra L.), dry herb extract verbena (Verbena officinalis L.), potato starch, dry leaf extract of Andrographis paniculata standardized for 98% andrographolides (Andrographis paniculata (Burm.f). Nees), anti-caking agent (magnesium salt of fatty acid – magnesium stearate), humectant (silicon dioxide), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamin B12 (cyanocabalamin).
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women, in the case of children and adolescents under 18 years of age, consultation with a doctor is necessary before use.
- Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children.