Doppelherz Aktiv for the Brain (30 Capsules)
Doppelherz Aktiv for the Brain is a dietary supplement that contains a unique combination of building substances and substances supporting the work of the cerebral cortex.
- DHA acids are the main building blocks of the cerebral cortex and the retina of the eye. As much as 50% of the eye’s retina are DHA fatty acids. Scientific discoveries of recent years indicate the enormous role of DHA and EPA fatty acids in the structure of nerve cells.
- DHA and EPA are part of the myelin sheaths and synapses of nerve cells – regions responsible for transmitting nerve impulses.
- The addition of micronutrients and B vitamins supports the work of the nervous system (copper, vitamin B2 and niacin) and improves its mental and cognitive functions (zinc, vitamins B1, B6, B12, folic acid).
Supplementing the diet with DHA acids and other nutrients is recommended:
- during periods of intense mental work or study,
- in times of stress and overwork,
- for the elderly.
Recommended daily dose
Use 1 capsule a day after a meal, drinking plenty of water. It is recommended to use at least 2 months. The preparation can be used by adolescents and adults
|Ingredients||Amount (% RWS)|
|Soy lecithin||500 mg|
|Sea Fish Oil (with omega-3s)||300 mg|
|– DHA fatty acids||36 mg|
|– EPA fatty acids||54 mg|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||1.4 mg (127%)|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||1.6 mg (114%)|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||13.5 mg (84%)|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg (143%)|
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||200 μg (100%)|
|Vitamin B12||1 μg (40%)|
|Vitamin E||10 mg (83%)|
|Zinc||2.5 mg (25%)|
|Copper||0.5 mg (50%)|
*% NRV- Nutrient Reference Values
Ingredients: soy lecithin, salmon oil (min. 12% DHA and 28% EPA), gelatin, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, soybean oil; humectants: glycerol and sorbitol; D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), nicotinamide (vitamin B3); dyes: iron oxides and hydroxides; zinc oxide (Zn), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), copper sulphate (Cu), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), folic acid (vitamin B9).
- The preparation can be used by diabetics and those with lactose or gluten intolerance.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- Keep out of reach of small children, at a temperature of up to 25 o C.
- To achieve the desired effect, a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet are recommended, including the consumption of 250 mg of DHA daily (in the form of fish or dietary supplements).