Hepaslimin with Biotin (30 Tablets)
Hepaslimin with Biotin is a dietary supplement containing ingredients that help maintain a healthy liver and help maintain a healthy body weight.
- Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and skin, and also contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and macronutrient metabolism.
- Choline, which is a naturally occurring component in the body; it is part of the phospholipids that build the cell membrane of every living cell and helps in the proper functioning of the liver.
- Artichoke herb extract contains antioxidants.
- Chicory root extract supports the maintenance of normal urinary excretion.
- Turmeric extract supports joint flexibility.
- Mate derived from the leaves of Paraguayan holly (Ilex paraguariensis) is traditionally used to excrete water through the kidneys.
Recommended daily dose
Adults: 2 tablets 3 times a day with water.
|L-ornithine L-aspartate||600 mg|
|Artichoke leaf extract||150mg|
|Holly leaf extract||150mg|
|Chicory root extract||60 mg|
|Curcuma longa extract||60 mg|
|Biotin||2500 mcg (5000% NRV*)|
*%RWS – Reference Intake Value
Ingredients: bulking agent: cellulose, L-ornithine L-aspartate, choline tartrate, bulking agent: calcium phosphates, Paraguayan holly leaf extract, artichoke leaf extract, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, turmeric extract, chicory root extract, substance glazing agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, dye: titanium dioxide, glazing agent: hydroxypropyl cellulose, D-biotin, glazing agent: white beeswax and carnauba wax.
Notes for use
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
- Maintaining proper health requires a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Store at 15-25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using the product.
- It is not recommended to combine with other preparations containing biotin.