Hhuumm Natural Sea Sponge
Hhuumm Natural Sea Sponge is an ecological product for daily hygiene, which can be used regardless of age. It is characterized by high absorbency, and when wet it takes any shape, while being soft and delicate for the skin. You can use it on its own or with your favorite bubble bath or other cosmetic.
Sea bath sponge – natural care for all skin types
Hhuumm sea sponge contains valuable minerals that improve the condition of the skin, making it gain a natural beautiful glow. The slightly rough structure and irregular shape make the sponge gently exfoliate the skin, thanks to which it provides the effect of thorough cleansing. The enzymes contained in it inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold, thanks to which the sponge is self-cleaning and hygienic. The sponge is very durable, with proper use, it can be used even for several years.
The sea sponge is a natural and organic product, so it is also hypoallergenic. Using it is fully ecological, because it is completely biodegradable and does not contribute to the generation of artificial waste. In addition, it is caught in the depths of the sea, without harming the ecosystem, because regrowing specimens are larger and healthier.
- Before using the natural Hhuumm sponge, it should be slightly moistened so that it swells.
- It can be used in combination with your favorite cosmetics, as well as without additional products, so that the skin can absorb valuable marine elements.
- After each use, gently squeeze out excess water and allow the sponge to dry.
- Wringing the sponge may damage it.
- Do not use in water above 60°C, as it will lose its properties.
- Every few weeks, the sponge should be bathed in the prepared cleansing solution. It is: 1 cup of water + 1 teaspoon of baking soda or a few drops of tea tree oil. Wet the sponge by pressing it several times. Then remove and remove excess water. Put it away in a warm, ventilated room and wait for it to dry. Such a bath will allow you to enjoy the natural sponge for many years.
There are no reviews yet.