MyVita Propolis Forte 50ml
MyVita Propolis Forte without alcohol is intended for adults. In its composition there are only 3 ingredients. As an active substance, it contains 10% of propolis from Polish apiaries.
What is propolis?
Propolis, otherwise known as bee glue, is a sticky and thick substance with antimicrobial properties (bacteria, fungi, viruses). It is produced by bees and is used to seal the hive. Its color depends on the plant ingredient used for production. These are generally resinous substances present in the buds and young shoots of trees, e.g. birch, spruce, aspen and secretions from damaged bark of coniferous trees. The chemical composition of propolis is variable and depends on many factors, but the main components are plant resins (constituting from 50%), waxes, polyphenols and pollen. Many substances contained in propolis show biological activity.
The packaging of MyVita propolis forte has a convenient dropper that will allow you to precisely measure a portion of the product.
Dietary supplementation with propolis.
- Adults: 20 drops a day.
- Administer directly into the mouth or after dilution in a glass of water.
Vegetable glycerol, purified water, propolis 10%.
20 drops contain:
- propolis 140 mg.
- Do not use in people allergic to bee venom and pollen.
- The use of a dietary supplement by children, pregnant and breastfeeding women should be discussed with a doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- A balanced diet and a proper lifestyle are important for the functioning of the human body.
- The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet.
- If an allergic reaction occurs, stop further consumption and consult your doctor.
- Store at room temperature, out of reach of small children.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Propolis from Polish apiaries.
- It does not contain alcohol.
ul. Nowodworska 17
There are no reviews yet.