Positivum Sedative Tablets (180 Tablets)
Positivum Sedative Tablets off natural support for the body in situations of nervous tension or irritation.
The tablets contain natural herbal extracts from lemon balm, hop cones and crocus (saffron), which help reduce tension and promote restful sleep.
- Lemon balm herb extract helps maintain a positive mood. It helps to reduce tension, helps to relax and helps maintain a healthy sleep.
- Hops extract has a soothing effect and contributes to a restful sleep.
- Crocus extract contributes to emotional balance and helps maintain a positive mood.
Positivum tablets can be a natural support for the body in everyday situations of nervous tension or irritation.
Recommended daily dose
Adults: 1 tablet 3 times a day.
|Lemon balm herb extract||150 mg|
|Hops extract||75 mg|
|Crocus extract (saffron)||15 mg|
Ingredients: Bulking agent: cellulose, lemon balm herb extract, hop cone extract, glazing agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and magnesium salts of fatty acids, crocus extract, anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, dye: titanium dioxide, glazing agent: hydroxypropylcellulose : quinoline yellow, HT brown, brilliant black PN and green S, glazing agents: white beeswax and carnauba wax. Quinoline Yellow may have a detrimental effect on activity and attention in children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance.
- A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet.
- A varied diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for health.
- Dietary supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children.
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of the preparation.
- Store at room temperature, protected from light and moisture.
Allergy to any of the ingredients of the product. The use of the product by persons driving vehicles and operating machines is not recommended. The preparation should not be combined with other agents with sedative and / or hypnotic properties. Consult a doctor before use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.