Ziaja Goat Milk Smoothing Cream (Krem 2) 50ml/1.7 fl.oz.
Ziaja Goat Milk Smoothing Cream is a rich cream with an active modern formula that regenerates dry and inelastic skin. 95% ingredients of natural origin for dry skin prone to wrinkles.
- Replenishes natural nutrients.
- By strengthening the lipid layer, it prevents excessive water loss.
- Has a protective effect on the epidermis.
- Accelerates skin regeneration and smoothes fine lines.
Active Ingredients of Ziaja Goat Milk Smoothing Cream
The goat’s milk series is characterized by a beautiful creamy fragrance based on delicate, light floral accents. The beneficial effects of the line are based on the combination of valuable properties of goat’s milk ingredients and vitamins A, E and D-panthenol.
- Goat’s milk complex – rich in proteins, organic acids, lipids, carbohydrates and vitamins A and D. By stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin, it activates skin renewal. It increases its elasticity, prevents sagging, smoothes wrinkles and delays the aging process. Protects against the harmful effects of free radicals. It nourishes and perfectly moisturizes the skin.
- Vitamin A – smoothes wrinkles, restores skin elasticity and lightens discoloration.
- Vitamin E – known as the “vitamin of youth”. It neutralizes free radicals responsible for the aging process of the skin, delaying the formation of wrinkles.
How to Use
In the morning and in the evening, apply the cream to the cleansed skin of the face. Pat gently. Use Goat’s Milk 1 moisturizing cream under the make-up.
Milky compress: apply the Goat’s Milk mask 1-2 times a week.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Diisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Lactobacillus/Milk Solids/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil Ferment, Cyclodextrin, Goat Milk Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Limonene.